Kayaking by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for  Couture Creations....
"Kayaking"


this was one of the best tours we did in Thailand, absolutely fabulous trip... It was the John Gray full day/evening kayaking tour... totally awesome...

Here's how I created the layout:

I began by creating a stencil from a magazine cover using the Damask Frame die...


then I applied some modelling paste through the stencil



I added some colour using Twinkling H2O's....


I tore the paper and added a strip of Ultimate crafts cardstock


I painted up the title



I coloured up some of the Couture Creations bulk white flowers
and then I put it all together.... a couple of close ups...



and one last look at the whole layout...



Products used:

Magnolia Lane Collection:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating











You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts