Christmas Pillow Boxes with Donna

Hi all
Donna here today celebrating with the Merry Little Christmas range. 
I like to create things for the Christmas table and these are perfect to place on the dinner plate, and with the papers and dies with the Merry Little Christmas and The Gift of Giving, it feels like Christmas..
I cut two pillow boxes (there are heaps of templates on the web), and two mats as belly bands. 
I love the poinsettia's so I stamped Poinsettia Bloom Mini Stamp - CO727925 several times and fussy cut them on each layer of the petals. I adhered them together in the middle shaping the leaves to give dimension with the 3D foam dots

I cut a belly band from the Garnet cardstock and one from the Verdant cardstock. I then cut two strips from the borders page 5 and adhered it to the plain cardstock. Looks wonderful don't you think.


I die cut The Gift of Giving Holly Border Mini Die Set - CO727916 in the Matte Gold Mirror Board C0725410 twice one for each box and again in the Verdant cardstock to give a little greenery .


I used the 3D foam tape to pop up the sentiments and added the poinsettia also with the 3D foam tape.. Three pearls in the centre and I think they look wonderful..


I love how they look on my little Christmas tree and am thinking of doing a heap more to place some small gifts in. 


 I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:
 


Couture Creations Products: 
The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727908
The Gift of Giving Holly Border Mini Die Set - CO727916
Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899
Magnetic Platform - CO725716
Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860
Precision Tweezers - CO727162
Matte Gold Mirror Board C0725410 











   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts