Best Friends by Kerrie Gurney


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone Kerrie here
with a layout I created using a very treasured photo of my late sister with her best friend Summer.
I love this photo of them so happy and relaxed even though my sister had not long been told that she had terminal cancer.
Summer was with my Mum and I when Megan passed away and was such a support to us all.
They were best friends to the end and Summer will always hold a special place in my heart for being such an amazing friend to Megan



My layout is very simple as I wanted the photo to shine as it should.
I have used Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle collection, I truly love this collection and can't wait for it to hit the shelves as you will all love creating with it too.

I have cheated somewhat and  created my background layers using the b side of the Inspiration Cards, cutting a pennant shape from just the one



I arranged them all on my base cardstock and once I was happy with the arrangement I flipped the whole thing over and placed strips of Couture Creations Double Sided Tape all over to hold all the cards in place. Peeled off the backing paper and laid the whole piece straight down


Next I diecut,  2 x Drifting Frond Die from Gold Glitter Card
I also used one of the Diecut Shapes to layer under my photo

I adhered my photo to 3D foam tape to give it some dimension and then stuck it straight down onto the diecut shape, leaving the part showing not stuck down to give more texture to my layers



I then sprayed all my Couture Creations Paper Flowers using the Pink Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment Spray I made up previously
I also did a little swish and flick with the spray nozzle to add some splatters to my background




I finished off my layout by arranging my flowers and adding a Framed Metal Trinket and a sprinkling of 3mm Pearls



I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and you can see that you can create beautiful layouts without taking hours.

Artdeco Creations Products Used
ULT157764 Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle, Inspiration Cards
ULT157763 Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle, Assorted Diecut Shapes
ULT157767 Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle, Metal Framed Trinkets and Cabochons
ULT157782 Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle, Decorative Die, Drifting Frond
CO724634 Couture Creations 3mm Pearls
CO724287 Couture Creations Flowers, English Roses
CO724294 Couture Creations Flowers, Jewelled Florettes
CO72301 Couture Creations Flowers, Beaded w Script Print
CO724866 Couture Creations Anna Griffin, Pigments
CO724824 Couture Creations GoCut and Emboss Machine
CO721962 Couture Creations Foam Tape, 6mm
CO721985 Couture Creations Double Sided Tape, 6mm

Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter


If you haven't already BOOK NOW for Creative Inspiration Live 2nd Event
the first event sold out in just 48 hours this is going to be an amazing 2 day event

 Happy Creating 




https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts