State Champions by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone

For those of you who do not know my gorgeous daughters have a passion for Cheerleading.
both of my girls are in several teams and compete several times a year.
In 2016 my eldest daughter and her team was lucky enough to win the Queensland State Championship for her level. And then later on in the year won the Australian National and Pinnacle Championships with one of her other teams.
Each year we celebrate with a Gala dinner where her State Championship team celebrated with a group photo. I decided to scrapbook this achievement like a good cheer Mum.


With all those different dress colours in the photograph it was perfect for the new Ultimate Craft L'Aquarelle Collection. 


I started with a piece of Ultimate Crafts Snow White Cardstock and used the Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment powders mixed with some alcohol to spritz a background.


Take the long Die cut from the L'Aqurelle Die cut pack and cut so that it forms a jagged border and add it over to the bottom third of the layout.


I hen took some of he L'Aquarelle pattern papers from the Paper Pad and ripped it into 3 large-ish pieces and 1 long. I add the long piece over the die cut border and then scattered the other 3 as my photo mats


I added some pigment powder to one of the other die cuts so that it matched the pattern papers that I chose. i added it to the side of a white card stock photo mat.


I then used some more of the pigment inks to colour the centre of some Couture Creations flowers.
Which I added to the corner of my layout along with a L'Aquarelle trinkets and a dragonfly charm.



Then I took a thin black marker and doodled around the entire layout, photo mat and other elements for effect. 

Products Used 









https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts