L'Aquarelle Card by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



Hi Everyone 

Oh my gosh it is getting so close to Creative Inspiration Live now.... Super Exciting!!
I have been playing with the soon to be released L'Aquarelle collection in preparation for the event and it is so much fun to create with. 


A super quick card for you all today, starting with the 6x6 L'Aquarelle paper pad.


I chose the above pattern paper from the pad as I love the shade of blue featured in the butterfly.
I cut this piece down to 5.6" x 3.6" card front. I also cut a matching blue cardstock mat 5.7" x 3.7" and a chocolate brown card base 6" x 4"

Using the Couture Creations Craft Knife I cut around the wings of the butterfly leaving the body attached. Then bent up the wings to create the effect of flight. Then I mounted the pattern paper onto the light blue mat and then onto my chocolate card base.


I then cut some lace and ribbon to go across the bottom of my card. 
I then took a Couture Creations Beaded Flower with Script and took off the bead then turned it upside down.

 In the middle I added some blue with the Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment Powders and water and let dry.


I then cut a white piece of card stock using the Ultimate Crafts Drifting Frond Die and inked it Chocolate Brown for a different effect. I then added the frond and the flower to my card front near the butterfly along with a couple of tie died flowers.


around my cluster of flowers I added some sequin and then topped it with some Couture Creations 2mm gemstones in Powder Blue. Also adding them across the ribbon I used. 

I hope you have an awesome day and if you are coming along to Creative Inspiration Live I will see you next weekend!!!

Artdeco Creations Products Used 
Ultimate Crafts Card Stock 



We have limited places available for week 2 so if you have been sitting on the fence 

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts