You're Beautiful by Bridget Louw


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



Hello fellow crafty people and welcome to another blog post using the amazing Enchanted Tea Party collection.

I have made a layout today, and I hope you will try your hand at this one.



I started off cutting a ¾” border out of the gorgeous striped paper. As I am layering it with cardstock this is a great way to save paper as you can use the center bit you cut out for some of the layers.


 I trimmed a piece of white cardstock down to 11 ¼” square, attached the “frame” to the back and added the beautiful green patterned paper on top of that. The green paper is 11” square.


The next step is to do a bit of layering.

The back piece in blue measures 9” wide x 9” high
The cream piece measures 4” wide x 10 ¼” high
The soft blue piece (top layer) measures 9 ¼” wide x 6” high


I did some fussy cutting of the papers for the border strip as well as the gorgeous tea cups. They were mounted using our wonderful foam tape to add some dimension.



The 2 white photo mats measure 3 ½” x 4 ½”. I die cut the beautiful Adventure Time Tags from white and the teapot from The Invitation Set out of blue.




A metal key, some seam binding and one of our gorgeous flowers finished off a lovely soft layout which I must say I am pretty happy with.


I hope you enjoyed my project for today. I will be back soon with some more inspiration.
Happy crafting


Products used:


If you are free on the weekend of the 4th and 5th of March and in or close to Brisbane why not come and join us at CREATIVE INSPIRATION LIVE.  There are still a few spots free for two days of workshops featuring gorgeous new ranges of products. Click on the picture below to take you to the site to find out all the information you need to join in on a great weekend of crafting.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts