Watercolour Canvas + Bonus Card by Guest Designer Agata Seńko


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi! It's me again.

This time I would like to show you my new project made on canvas.

This canvas presents my little girl Marysia when she was 4 years old. 


Here are some close up from a preparations and certain moments of creation.


I used watercolors to make some colours.


Then I started to made some composition. I stamped a background.


And here are some details of this canvas. 







Artdeco Creations products used:

 


I couldn't resist and I made another card with a big flower and a butterfly.

I love this wonderful die of butterfly. 

It can be a main element of a card or a sublime element of the background.







Products used:

  

 


Thank you so much for your attention.

Regards






You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts