Brisbane Papercraft Expo by Tracey Cooley


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone 

I would like to say a big thank you to all the lovely ladies who took my class over the weekend of the Brisbane Papercraft Expo. I had such a wonderful time creating with everyone. 
And Thank you so Much to the Craft Giraffe for hosting my Art Deco Creations Class. 
For those of you who missed out here is a sneak peek of what we created using the new Ultimate Crafts The Ritz Theatre Collection and the new Go Press and Foil Machine.

The Ritz Fan 


Party Time 

Gold Feathers
 

 The Crown 

 The Ritz Fashion 

No instructions for these everyone those special people who came to class are the only ones who get those!!!!
But here are a few more pics from the Expo for you. 


the Go Press and Foil Machines 

Jo, Tracey R, Maree and Adriana

Anita, me and Kerrie 

Putting on our Ritz in class!!

Once again Thank you to all those who attended, I had a Blast!!!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts