The Ritz Ladies card set by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone.

I have been making quite a few cards lately and decided I needed to start building up my collection at bit for birthday so have created these two gorgeous female cards using The Ritz collection by Ultimate Crafts.

I love the die cut cards at the back of the paper pads and have chosen to incorporate colours matching with some of the colours in the background of the die cuts.  The cards are all about layering and very quick and easy to put together.




CARD 1

For my first card, the bride, I decided to pick up the pink from the flowers on the die cut background.
The coloured cardstock I used by Ultimate Crafts was Precious for my pink and Paper Bag for my golden brown.  Both my cards measured 5x7" in size.  I cut both the pink and golden brown to my chosen mat size and then embossed the pink with the Rose Trellis embossing folder.



After choosing the die cut I cut out two of the Artdeco Wave Border dies in the Couture Creations Mirror Board in Matte Gold.  I matted the die cut on to a Paper Bag coloured mat and then attached the gold Artdeco Waves Border dies to the back and attached in to the pink embossed cardstock .

Next, I die cut the Classy Flower and the Flourished Harp in both the matte gold and precious pink cardstock.    I layered the two flower dies on top of each other and placed an embellishment from my stash to the centre and adhered it to the bottom left of the lady.  I then tucked in the two harp die cuts under the flower .  





CARD 2

My second card was constructed the same as the first one.  I again used the Paper Bag golden brown cardstock and embossed the Geometric embossing folder on some of the Garnet red cardstock.  I cut two of the Classy Flower decorative dies in the Matte Gold mirror board and two of the Deco Feather one in gold and one in the Garnet red cardstock.  Using the two way glue pen I applied glue to the white flower and with an offcut of some of the gold foil adhered the gold on to the tacky glue.  I repeated this  on the embossed red cardstock before putting it all together.










Products Used
ULT157837 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - Rose Trellis Embossing Folder
ULT157826 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - 12x12 paper pad
ULT157852 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - Flourished Harp decorative die
ULT157849 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - Artdeco Waves Border decorative die
ULT157848 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - Classy Flower decorative die
ULT157853 Ultimate Crafts - The Riz - Deco Feather decorative die
ULT157838 Ultimate Crafts - The Ritz - Geometric Embossing Folder
CO724298 Couture Creations Bulk Flowers - Camden Beaded Cottage
CO725355 Couture Creations Foil - Vintage Matte Gold 
CO725410 Couture Creations Mirror Board - Matte Gold 2#
ULT200045 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Paper Bag
ULT200077 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Precious
ULT200067 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Garnet


Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today.  

Anita
xx




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts