Christmas Mini Album by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



Hi Everyone, Anita back with you today on the blog.  

I have been really enjoying the new Couture Creations range designed by Tina Higgins, 
Let Every Day Be Christmas. It is nice to work with a range that isn't the normal traditional
Christmas colours of greens and reds.  This range incorporates soft lemons with greens and blues and some hints of a red.  It is lovely, and should be in your papercraft stores now, or nearly there.

So, for my project today I have only used the A4 paper pad and the Ephemera pack from the range to make this concertina mini album.  All other bits and pieces came from my stash.  

My mum loves projects like this that I make her that she can put a celebration is so when I give this to her it will have photos of our Christmas 2016 in it.


I won't go in to details about how to construct the album as I found it easily by doing a 
simple search on You Tube.  The finished size of my album came to just over 5".

Inside my album I made some pages with small pockets each of which I adorned with some different laces.  Some pages had ephemera on them.   

To be totally honest it was a very quick album to make.







PRODUCTS USED:


Thank you for stopping by.  

until next time... keep on crafting.


Anita
xx





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts