Tuesday Tip with Collette - Partial Embossing

Hi Papercrafters

Collette here today with some great tips on partial embossing. 
In my video, I show you how to emboss only part of your project with your embossing folders. 
I have chosen a beautiful new embossing folder to play with in my video, I do love it. 


It is part of the new C'est La Vie Collection from Couture Creations.



Intricate Background - CO725768

In the video I show you how to part emboss top and bottom:



and how to emboss just the centre.



So grab a cuppa, sit back, watch then please go play!




You can also click this link to see the video

I hope you have picked up a few useful tips in my video. Thanks in advance for sharing :)

Collette xxx







#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts