Card Pictorial by Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hello lovely papercrafters. 


Today I have a step by step pictorial to show you how I have made this sweet little card. It is surprisingly quick to make and really does look so pretty .... why not have a go?


Step 1.
I used a Couture Creations Card Base, (CO723931). You can but these in packs of 50, with envelopes and they come in cream or white. I use them all the time for my cards, the weight is great and by buying in bulk you save! 
I cut and attached a matt in 'Mocha' Cardstock  (ULT2000043) - slightly smaller than the card base.


Step 2
I then cut some patterned paper (5 1/2" wide x 3 3/4" tall) from 12" x 12" Paper Pad of the 'Gatzby' Ritz Collection, ULT157826, (I so love this collection!!). I distressed the edges and then attached it with 1mm foam tape from Couture Creations (CO721962). I love this tape because I can add lots of dimension without my card getting too tall!

Step 3
I then cut some more patterned paper from the paper pad, 2" tall x width of the card; I distressed the edges and also attached with the 1mm foam tape.

Step 4
Next I die-cut a fancy border in 'Snow White' cardstock (ULT200001).)
Lavash Borders Set ULT157563.




Step 5 
Next I spritz in white. I popped some white acrylic paint into a mister bottle with some water, gave it a good shake and went for it :) ..... inside my pizza box! I find a lot of white sprays dissipate, where the paint stays nice and white. I dried it with my heat gun, I am so impatient!!


Step 6
I cut a 2" x 2" piece of cheesecloth, pulled the edges a bit and attached it to the card front.


Step 7
Another favouite die of mine!! Elemental Corner Set ( ULT157566) . I cut both of the dies in this pack from 'Snow White' cardstock (ULT200001). You can see I have cut them into smaller sections with my scissors. It's fun to look at dies in a different way!


Step 8
I placed a beautiful feature flower (CO724298 Camden Beaded Flower) and my die cuts on my card. It's starting to look real pretty now don't you think?


Step 9
I added a brown feather for softness and texture. You can find these in the cheap $2 shops ... I love feathers!!


Step 10
Next I added some smaller flowers,  CO726206 Paper Roses white; I also found a little brown one in my stash!


Step 11
I loaded a brown bead onto a shirt pearl pin and threaded it through a 2" x 2" piece of cheesecloth and popped in in behind the flower.


Step 12
Finally I added a sentiment label! I DO LOVE THESE SO MUCH ..... do you?? If so leave a comment and simply say you want Couture Creations to supply them, I am sure we can get them to do so!!


PRODUCTS USED
A6 Card Base Cream - CO723931
Mocha' Cardstock - ULT2000043
1mm Foam Tape - CO721962
12" x 12" Paper Pad  'Gatzby' Ritz Collection, ULT157826
Snow White cardstock - ULT200001
Lavash Borders Set - ULT157563.
Elemental Corner Set - ULT157566
 Camden Beaded Flower - CO724298
Paper Roses white - CO726206

Brown Feather
Cheesecloth
Brown flower
Pin and brown bead

That's my step by step pictorial, I hope you find time to play! Please take a moment to leave me a comment and tell me if you found this pictorial useful, and as always my dear crafty friends, thanks for sharing.


Collette
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts