Impossible Card By Collette


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters

Today I am using the gorgeous new collection form Couture Creations to make my Impossible card and I have a video to show you how!



Seaside and Me is such a beautiful collection to use, I had so much fun!!


I die cut the beautiful 'Branching Coral Decorative Die' in different shades of cardstock  and used the adorable Angel Fish hot foil stamps that I cut around.




I will let you into a little secret! The impossible card is not impossible at all!! Check out my video and you can create one too!


My Video

 


Products Used:

Seaside & Me 6" x 6" Paper Pad - CO726151
Angel Fish Hotfoil Stamp = CO726182
Branching Coral Decorative Die - CO726172
Caloden Card Stock - ULT200021
Cressida Card Stock - ULT200034
Aquamarine Card Stock - ULT2000023
Stampset Thoughtful Wishes -  ULT157656
Foil Me 5 Pack - CO725034 
Gemstones - CO724156


Have fun playing my crafty friends!




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts