Pop Up Fish Card by Collette


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters
Today I have a card that is pretty on the front and AMAZING on the inside .... such a wow!
and .... 
yes, I have a video so you can make one to!


I did this card first about eight years ago and have done it many times since, it is so much fun and super easy ..... I promise! 

There are many variations around, my video shows you my way, super simple!






I kept the front of the card simple, and shocased the beautiful papers from Seaside & Me.




There are so many great papers in the 12" 'Seaside 7 Me' paper pad that you can fussy cut and have so much fun with. I kept the front pretty and simple .... adds to the fishy surprise inside!


There it is !! That wonderful coral decorative die that I love so much, have you managed to get yours yet!

VIDEO

Click here to see the video on youtube: https://youtu.be/ndoQh-enWK8


Couture Creations Products Used:

CO726150 - 12" Paper Pad Seaside & Me
CO726172 - Branching Coral Decorative Die

3L E-Z Runner Grande

Thank you so much for dropping by today, hope you get a chance to make this Fishy Card!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts