Screen Card with Michelle


Hi everyone,

I'm back to share a little creativity featuring Couture Creations gorgeous Le Petit Jardin collection - this collection has been designed by Stephanie Ryan.

I have made a screen card.



Let me share how I have put this together.




The base is white cardstock 6" by 12" and it has been scored at 3", 6" and 9".



I have punched across the top of the cardstock using a lacey doily edge punch and used a die to cut my shapes across the bottom of the card.

Cut four panels of patterned paper and I just couldn't go past the paper that I chose from this collection.  I have a wee thing for the colour purple [just saying] ... but then I decided to pick up on the greeny/aqua colour in the paper.

I have then embellished each panel - with a little less focus on the middle panels allowing for the card to close easier for posting.



I have hot foiled two wooden heart shapes and two pieces of chipboard sentiments and I have used the gorgeous blue-green foil [iridescent finish] - gorgeous colourings in different light.

I've added a few crafting fibres, some die cuts, some doily's and I have made a foamiran poinsettia.



A special anniversary card for two very special people in my life.



Happy creating everyone.

Couture Creations products :

CO725434 - Le Petit Jardin 12x12 paper pad
CO725446 - Le Petit Jardin diecut ephemera
CO725392 - blue-green foil [iridescent finish]
CO724143 - Cherish Me doily metal die
CO724141 - Dandie doily floral metal die
CO725032 - Go Press and Foil machine
CO726143 - foamiran sheets
CO726188 - Seaside sentiments set





And remember, it's not too late to join us in Brisbane for Creative Inspiration Live, the weekend  2-3 March, 2019.




Now that would make a fantastic Christmas present - let your loved ones know that this is what you really want for Christmas - don't be shy.

Go on, you deserve it.

Until next time,
CYA
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts