Strength Layout with Alicia


Hi Alicia here today and welcome to my post today featuring the recently released  Gentleman's Emporium collection. 




 I have used this wonderfully masculine range of papers to create a layout featuring a photograph of my oldest son - Milton. I don't often scrapbook the Instax photographs my children take however this one took my eye and just needed to be included in our albums.


I started my layout by tearing some of my favourite papers from the collection, stamping the cool Gentleman's Corner stamp (hundreds of times) to make a centre border and then sticking it all together before splashing around some water and mists.






I used my GoPress & Foil Machine with Dark Matte Finish Maroon Hot Foil and the Art Deco Flourish and Quartet Frames Cut, Foil and Emboss Dies to create the feature embellishments. I created other embellishments for my layout with the Gentleman's Timepiece stamp, fussy-cut elements and the largest frame from the Quartet Frames set as just a cutting and embossing die.




I used edging ink, some paper scraps, lots of foam tape, wax, sequins and beads to complete my layout. I love how a few simple bits and pieces in coordinating tones can come together and create a cohesive layout that has a lot going on whilst being so very simple to execute.



Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day :) 
Alicia XX


Couture Creations products:

CO726853 Gentleman's Emporium Flourish Cut foil & emboss die 
CO726837 Gentleman's Emporium Corner Mini stamp 

CO726032 GoPress & Foil Machine
CO726069 Maroon Dark Heat activated foil
CO726757 Quartet Frames Cut, Foil and Emboss Die




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts