Special Foiled Card with Jowilna


Hi! Thanks for joining me on the Couture Creations Blog today. 

Today I am showing you how I recycle all those foiled left-over pieces that are just so amazing. I simply can't bare throwing away all those beautiful foil left-overs away after creating foiled elements. So I always have a plan to use them and turn them into quick cards. Take a look how I use those pieces together with the Le Petit Jardin range to create my quick and easy cards.


card2


detail3 


step 1 - I can't bare to throw away my left-over pieces once I have filed elements to use. So as a typical crafter and maybe a bit of a hoarder I keep them and use them.



step1


Step 2 - Adhere these pieces onto smooth white cardstock using a glue stick. Cover the area on your cardstock using glue, and then place the foiled piece onto the glued area and smooth it out with your palm. 


step2


Step 3 - Trim the cardstock piece to size and then add embossing using an embossing folder and your Go Cut and Emboss machine. TIP: I like adding the embossing for 2 reasons. It adds interest, but it also forces the foil even tighter onto the cardstock ensuring it won't come loose ever. 


step3 


step 4 - Stamp a sentiment onto the front of your folded card in black ink.


  step4 


step 5 - Matt the foiled and embossed piece onto some patterned paper scraps. 


step5 


step 6 - Cut out some extra foiled flowers and adhere them to the top of the foiled background piece. 


step6 


step 7 - Adhere the foiled piece to the card above the sentiment.


  step7


Finish off your card with some paint splats and diamante. And in a few easy steps you have recycled some of your foiled left-overs and created a gorgeous set of cards. 


Card_Main 


Until next time thanks for visiting Jowilna x Couture Creations List of Materials CO725447 Le Petit Jardin - Double Sided Sheet 02 CO725449 Le Petit Jardin - Double Sided Sheet 04 CO725455 Le Petit Jardin - Double Sided Sheet 08 CO 725422 Le Petit Jardin Hotfoil Stamp - Arizona Poppy CO725355 Go Press and foil machine CO 725692 GoPress Heat Activate Foil - Sea Breeze (Iridescent Digital Pattern) CO 725385 GoPress Heat Activate Foil - Gold (Mirror Finish) AD49576 Le Jardin Stamps Black ink, cards, buttons, thread, diamante




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts