Mini Album with Cheryl


Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a mini album that I have been creating over the past few weeks.  I have made mini albums before, but none like this one. I’ve been wanting to make this sort of album for a very long time, but had no idea where to start. 





Here are some close ups of the inside pages and pockets















Then I stumbled across a YouTube tutorial that walks you through the process step-by-step. I’ve partially followed that video, but also got a bit adventurous along the way.
Apart from the Butterfly Garden Collection of design papers, everything else you’ll see is from my stash, including a number of dies – some of which I’ve had for many years. I’ve made a video to walk you through the mini album, but it’s not a tutorial. I made this album to show you just one of the things you can do with the beautiful Butterfly Garden Collection papers. (I’ve used practically every sheet in this project.)
I’ve used a few pieces of Ephemera from the same collection. I had lots of ‘scrap’ pieces left over, and made those into tags and photo mats. I have also been making a number of cards using these pieces.

Couture Creations Products Used:
C0726526 – Butterfly Garden Collection 12×12 Paper Pad
C0726540 – Butterfly Garden Collection Diecut Ephemera Set

Thanks for joining me, and I hope you enjoy the video!
Video Link:  https://youtu.be/0UVcbkX9RkM




#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts