Triangular Card with Michelle


Hi everyone,


Let me share with you the Butterfly Garden Collection - a gorgeous new collection from the Couture Creations team.

It's one of those collections that you really must have in your stash.

I have used some of the papers from this collection to make this card ...





Here are the two papers from the Butterfly Garden collection ...



Love, laugh, live is a triangular card.
Step by step instructions 




Cut your white cardstock 6" x 9" - place your cardstock longside across your Couture Creations scoring board - score at 3"and again at 6".

Cut a strip of cardstock 6" x 1" and score longwise.

Cut three panels of patterned paper 2 3/4" by 5 3/4" and ink around edges before adhering to cardstock base.

Adhere strip panel on the inside of your card to each edge to form your triangle card.

You can see the strip panel on the inside of the card in the next photo.



To embellish I have cut a doily and layered a printed clock on the top of it, I have adhered some crafting fibres and a little string and then selected and adhered two die cuts from the ephemera collection, and then a flower.  I have tucked in two pieces of beaded branch to the sides of my bloom.

I have then used a little gel medium and sprinkled some sprinkles.

Three black pearl halves complete my card.




and just like that ...



This card could be gifted and used for both males and females.


Materials list :



Happy creating everyone.
Until next time.
Take care
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts