Mini Album page with Cheryl

Hi everyone Cheryl here today for Couture Creations.
I’m just finishing a mini album I’ve been working on for a few weeks. This one uses the Couture Creations Gentlemen’s Emporium collection.
I thought for something different, I’d make a video while I put this page together. It is one of the simpler ones in the album, and it might entice some of you to try your hand at making a mini album. I wanted to make one for years, but was convinced it was far too difficult.

I’ve made two this year, and yes, it’s a learning curve, but I’m so glad I made the leap into this area of papercrafting.
This video is a little longer than my usual videos, because I take you step by step through the entire process. I’m still learning too, so I’m no expert at this, but I know more than enough to get by.
In my next video, I’ll do a walk through of the entire album, which is now finished.
I hope you enjoy the video. *You can use some of these techniques for card making as well.


Couture Creations Products:
CO726812  – Gentleman’s Emporium 12×12 Paper Pad
C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board
CO726752 – Couture Creations Mini Scoring Board


VIDEO LINK :       https://youtu.be/R4qgBX9BUiE











Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!





   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts