Australian themed layout with Kerrie




Hi Everyone,
Kerrie back with another layout using Couture Creations Sunburnt Country.
This time a double layout with lots of fussy cut leaves and die cut kangaroos using the cut, foil & emboss die (CO727294).



I added some subtle texture using stencil and embossing paste.


I coloured the chipboard title and elements using Black Card Deco Essentials Ink Pad (CDEIPU034)
and I also dry brushed the corrugated card with white gesso (CO724871).


I added black splatters using watered down black gesso and a splatter brush, making sure to cover my photos before splattering.


TIP: To get your die cut kangaroos facing different direction you just flip your patterned paper over and die cut. I inked the edges of the kangaroo die cuts using black ink on a sponge dauber.



Couture Creations Sunburnt Country Collection is available NOW from your local papercrafting store.


 Happy Creating 



#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  #kerriegurney #couturecreations




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts