Spotlight on Cariena Basson



Spotlight On Cariena Basson
Creative Inspiration Live 2020
Tickets Available Now

In February 2020 Creative Inspiration Live is coming again and we are so happy to introduce you to one of our talented creatives teaching at the event. Cariena Basson is coming all the way from South Africa with a fantastic class we know you will love, so let's learn a little bit more about her and if you are interested check out more details and register online now by clicking here.


My name is Cariena Basson and I started my Scrapbooking Journey in 2007.
My hometown is Jeffreys Bay, South Africa.I own a Scrapbook Store there, that turned 10 years old this year (2019)
I have been teaching Scrapbook classes for 10 years. My passion is paper, ink, stamps and just enjoying what I do. Preserving memories is important to me, so everything I do on my layouts, are done to showcase those precious moments.
Coming back to teach for the 2nd time at the Couture Creations Event in Brisbane is an honour.  I am super excited to share what I love with everyone.We are going to have so much creative fun!See you all in February ♥
- - - -
Check out the details and register for Creative Inspiration Live 2020 by clicking here





 #couturecreationsaus    #creativeinspirationlive2020  


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts