Box and Card with Belly Band with Michelle


Hi everyone

I'm back to share a little more creativity using the gorgeous Peaceful Peonies Collection.

Seriously, it's one of those paper collections that I keep going back to and I have created so many projects with it.  So very easy to create with.

The colours in the papers, the patterns themselves, they really are absolutely gorgeous.

This is my project for today.




A box and a card with a belly band.




My finished box is 4 1/2" tall.

I sprayed mist on egg shell coloured seam binding and left it to dry.  Leaving it just sitting on my craft sheet to dry naturally has given it that crinkled look.

I've embellished the lid of the box with muslin [cheesecloth], pearls, foliage [both patterned paper and a plain white paper to bulk it up a little], crafting fibres, mesh and a bloom - and then I have randomly applied a little gesso.






A tri panel card.
4 1/2" x 3 3/4".

White cardstock scored at 1.5" and 3".

Pretty patterned paper from the Peaceful Peonies collection.

Cut panels slightly smaller than your cardstock panels and adhere.

I made a belly band using white cardstock and then I've covered it with patterned paper.

On the top I have adhered a little muslin [cheesecloth], some crafting fibres, a die cut from the ephemera set and I've also cut out the quote from some of the packaging.  

I don't waste anything as a rule.

Using a toothpick randomly apply a little gesso.

Belly band now complete.

And here is the inside of my card.


and again, in its entirety ...



Products used :
CO727350 - 12 x 12 collection pack


Hope you all find the time for a little crafting.
Until next time
CYA
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]






#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts