Anzac day Cards with Jeanette



This Anzac Day will be like no other that I have experienced in my lifetime. There will be no Dawn Service, no street parades and no gathering up with family to commemorate this day. What I can do though is to make some cards to send off to those I will most miss and the 'Lest We Forget' Collection is perfect for this.

What I used:




I started off by using four pre-made 4 x 6" (10.5 x 16.5cm) card bases in white.  I then used Background paper no. 5 and cut it into four pieces that were 2.5 x 5" (6.5 x 12.8cm). Using the same white card I cut four pieces measuring 4.75 x 2.25" (12 x 7cm).


3mm Double Sided Tape was adhered to the back of the background paper pieces and the white foam strips were added to the back of the white pieces.



The background pieces were affixed to the card bases and then the white pieces were places on top of the background pieces.



Once they were all done I decided on the dies I would use on each card, I used 'Eternal Flame', 'The Cross', 'Layered Poppy', 'Standing vigil' and 'Standing Poppies'. Using the Turbo Precision Glue Pen I carefully placed them on the fronts of the cards.



On the insides of the cards I used some of the sentiment dies from the collection and carefully glued them in place using the Precision Tweezers.


You can even just add a simple die cut to the inside of the card if the sentiment has been placed on the front of the card.


They are simple but I think they are very appropriate for Anzac Day, solemn and respectful.


Maybe you could try your hand at some cards to send to loved ones this year, just to let them know you are thinking of them and that you care.



Couture Creations Products Used:

Double sided patterned paper no. 5 - CO727679


Thank you so much for stopping by 

Jeanette




#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts