Wish card with Cheryl



It's Cheryl here, with a really quick and easy card for you today.
I started with a white card base, scored and folded. For this card I have used two different 12x12 sheets from Peaceful Peonies collection. For the background I have cut a decorative piece to fit the landscape style I have used. I cut it slightly smaller all the way around to give it a narrow border. I then glued it to the base.



 



Next I took the sheet from the Peaceful Peonies collection that has a variety of bordered images. I cut on the outside of the border to make it stand out on my card. Using Couture Creations foam tape, I added that to the back to give it some height, then added it to the lower left hand corner of the card, as can be seen above.








Using my Go Press and Foil machine in conjuction with my Go Power and Emboss die-cutting machine, I cut and embossed the Wish Cut, Foil & Emboss die. In this instance I decided not to foil it, but used patterned paper from the Peaceful Peonies collection. I repeated this step using black card stock, which I added behind the Wish, sliding it slightly to the right to form a shadow. This stops your design papers from all blending in together, and helps the greeting to stand out more. I added the finished greeting on an angle to the top of the bordered image.
Lastly I added two matching flowers from my stash.
*If you wanted to step this card up a bit, you could foil the Wish die, and even add some matching metallic card under the bordered image.  


  
Products from Couture Creations



  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  
 



   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts