Sitting on the Fence cards with Donna



Hi all,
Here I am again on the Couture Creations blog, this time creating several cards using the same dies but using different designed backgrounds. 

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I created a background, highlighting the area lightly behind the windmill head. I also diecut the grass from the same medium .  I then punched a circle from the packaging that the papers came in to place in the centre using the 3D Foam Tape. I wanted to show you that these dies can be used with any medium and how utterly Australian they are..





I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx



Couture Creations Products Used:

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Sitting On The Fence Cutting Die - CO727994
Outback Windmill Cutting Die - CO727995
 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899
  #couturecreationsaus    



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts