Best Friends card with Donna


Hi all,
Donna here again on the blog creating with the gorgeous Sweeping Plains Collection which is totally Australian, I love this collection of papers, dies, stamps, ephemera and sentiments.. 

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I made another simple card using a cut apart piece from a 12 x 12 paper and a tag from the sentiment set. I wanted to try out the Blooming Protea Mini Cutting Die - CO727998 which fit perfectly with the protea's on the paper and an added bonus is the tiny bits from the negative spaces look like hearts so you can reuse them..


I really loved the paper but thought it was a little too flat so using a craft knife I cut the petals as shown to make them stand up to give interest.. I then inked them and placed a little glitter on the edges..  I just loved how that came together.. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx







Couture Creations Products:

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980
Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981
Blooming Protea Mini Cutting Die - CO727998
Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899


  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts