You Rippa layout with Donna

 Hi all, Donna back again here and today I have a layout to show you that I really enjoyed making and thought the papers were perfect for the photos, I never do a busy layout as I firmly believe the photo is the main focus but these papers highlighted the photos which I was so pleased with.
I love the Aussie words with this collection and that Gumnut Trio die is my favourite for sure..
I like the Sweeping Plains papersheeut# 7 and decided to use it with this layout. 

I used a strip of corrugated paper down the side of the page and placed a tag behind the photo.  Using the 3D foam Adhesive strips CO723899 to lift the photos and the leaves and the wording gave the page a little dimension. I added some journalling to the empty space of this paper. Love it.


I just love this bird from the Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980 and adhered it on the edge of the photo using the  Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899 I placed the Eucalyptus Mini Stamp and Die Set - CO727985 under the photo as well. 


I embossed two mats to place behind the photo's using the Grunge Frame CO723936 


This eucalyptus flower is so cute.


I distressed the leaves from the Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980 and placed a Gumnut Trio Mini Cutting Die - CO727997 on top to give the leaves a bit more interest.. I like how this turned out.


The finished page with the stamped Australia from the Fair Dinkum Mini Sentiment Stamp - CO727989 and the words from the Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981.


Couture Creations Products :

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Page 7 - CO727974
Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Sweeping Plains Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727980
Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981
Eucalyptus Mini Stamp and Die Set - CO727985
Fair Dinkum Mini Sentiment Stamp - CO727989
Gumnut Trio Mini Cutting Die - CO727997
 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899
I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx




   #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts