Shell in your pocket card with Kaylee

 Seaside Girl

Shell in Your Pocket Card



Welcome to my next project for Couture Creations using the

'Seaside Girl' Collection.



This time I thought I would make a card using only the one stamp set.  So here goes....


I started by laying out the stamps in an arrangement along the front edge.  I needed to see the order I had to stamp and mask. The stamps that are on the top had to be stamped first then masked so that the next images could be stamped.


The masking process.  Because I wanted to colour the images with water based dye inks, I used the Stayz alcohol ink to stamp the images so the inks wouldn't run past the outline of the image.


Once the stamping was done, the colouring started.   I stamped a small area of each colour on a glass plate.  I used a water pen and dye inks for this.


All done, just fussy cut around the outline edge so the inside panel can be seen.  



I added a touch of glitter on parts of the shells using a glitter pen.




 On the inside, I placed a strip of washy tape just a bit wider than the front cut edge then heat embossed the 'Net' stamp using white embossing powder.


Once the embossing was set, I randomly added blue ink over the area using the blending brush. 


I cut out a sentiment panel, distressed the edges, backed with cardboard, added a string tie and glued it to the front.




The finished project.

Couture Creations Products used:-


CO728318     Seaside Girl - Stamps - Seaside Elements Stamp Set (7pc)
CO728172     Stayz Alcohol Ink - Latte
CDEIPU001    Dye Ink - Canary Yellow
CDEIPU002         Dye Ink - Ocher
CDEIPU015         Dye Ink - Sea Blue
CDEIPU019         Dye Ink - Deep Sea Blue
CDEIPU020         Dye Ink - Ultramarine
CDEIPU021    Dye Ink - Grass Green
CDEIPU031          Dye Ink - Salmon
CO727948      Blending Brush - Medium
CO724963     Embossing Powder - Basics - Glacier White (Opaque)
CO727381     Precision Stamp Press
CO723978     Multi-Purpose Heat Tool
CO726327     Glue - White Tacky




Other Products:-
    Distressing tool, washy tape, string, glitter pen, and cardboard.


To find a store near you that stock these Couture Creations products, click on the following link:- 


My Blog link is:-



Thanks for joining me...


   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts