Ocean Alcohol Ink card with Kaylee

 Seaside Girl

"Endless As the Ocean" card




Welcome to my next project for Couture Creations using the

'Seaside Girl' Collection.



This time I thought I would make a card with some of the elements from this new collection plus adding some alcohol inks.  So here goes....



I cut the A4 Synthetic paper into quarters and used one of the quarters.  I applied some Alcohol Ink Blending Solution all over the page then randomly dropped the mix of Alcohol inks onto the page.  Each time I used a colour I used the blower to spread the inks around.  The Pearl sheen was stunning and all of the colours were so vivid.  Once I felt happy with the mix I allowed it to dry.


I stamped and embossed the large shell stamp onto one corner, then die-cut it out.
 

I cut the page on a diagonal and die-cut the other 2 elements.


I glued the inked section to the bottom of the cardbase and added a thin strip of glitter card to it's edge.  I cut out a sentiment panel and inked the edges. 


The Liquid Scrap Spots were excellent for gluing the thinner elements - they were clear and gave them height.  I used the a mix of the other glues for the elements.


I cut the coral die-cut apart and spread it around the shells.  On the sides of the card I just added a couple of sequences with a drop of glitter glue in their centres.



The finished project.

Couture Creations Products used:-


CO728329     Seaside Girl - Stamp & Die Set - Coral
CO728330     Seaside Girl - Stamp & Die Set - Flat Seashell
CO727338     A4 Synthetic Paper - White
CO727859     Alcohol Ink Blower
CO727337     Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
CO727300     Alcohol Ink - Aquamarine
CO727333     Alcohol Ink - Stream
CO727666     Alcohol Ink - Glitter Accents - Angelic
CO727669     Alcohol Ink - Glitter Accents - Cobalt
CO727671     Alcohol Ink - Glitter Accents - Verdant
CO727888     Alcohol Ink - Metallic Alloy - Champagne
CDEIPU015   Dye Ink - Sea Blue
CO727948     Blending Brush - Medium
CO724963     Embossing Powder - Basics - Glacier White (Opaque)
CO727381     Precision Stamp Press
CO723978     Multi-Purpose Heat Tool
CO726327     Glue - White Tacky
CO726328     Glue - Liquid Scrap Spots
CO726325     Glue - Clear Quick Dry 
CO727176     Glitter Card - Blue




Other Products:-
    Card base, sequences, silver glitter glue and cardboard.


To find a store near you that stock these Couture Creations products, click on the following link:- 


My Blog link is:-



Thanks for joining me...









   #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts