Forever Friends Book Cover with Donna


 Hi all, Donna here today and I hope this winter is keeping you well.
I created a book for you using the new collection from Couture Creations 
YOU GO GIRL COLLECTION
and of course I had to use a little of the Clear Casting Resin..
It's wonderful, I hope you like it.. 




























Paint the book with Gesso and using the gorgeous Alcohol Inks dab a mix onto the book. 


Pretty isn't it. 


I made two hearts from the delightful Clear Casting Resin and painted it with alcohol inks.
Did you notice the quote? from the Blooming Friendship collection. 


Fussy cut flowers and leaves.


Another resin piece, this time a tiny flower.


I placed fussy cut feathers and a brad in her hair. Princess is beautiful.. 


 I hope I have inspired you
 
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx



For Stockists click the link below:
 
Materials List: 
CO728360 You Go Girl Collection Ephemera Set
CO728364 My Princess Portrait Stamp set
CO728373 Open Daisy Mini Die
Alcohol Inks
CO 727337 Blending Solution
CO 727365 Orchid Pearl
CO727323 Caribbean
CO727377 Butter pearl
CO727860 - Glass Mat
CO727339 - Synthetic Paper
CO727859 - Alcohol Ink Blower
 CS11215   Dimensional Magic








   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts