Sunshine Ocean Layout with DONNA

Hi all,
Wow what a month of gorgeous creations on the Couture Creations blog..
I have about 300 new photos so I knew that the SEASIDE GIRL COLLECTION of papers. I was going to use for these two photos, was definitely the Seaside Collection.  I also love the Clear Casting Resin so I included a few pieces I made and added them to the layout using the Alcohol Inks to colour them.
Using moulds and the Clear Casting Resin I made a sand castle, some shells, stars and of course a huge sun which I then coloured in with Alcohol Inks. Have you seen these little Blending Tips? wow brilliant to use. 

I fussy cut papers 2 along the bottom and using the 3D foam dots placed it on the bottom of papers 5. I sewed around the edges and using resin and ephemera pieces to build up some layers.. 


The huge resin sun coloured with the alcohol inks..


Fussy cutting the lighthouse with a little ink around the top looks great combined with the word Ocean and a resin star.. 


I used three quotes from the Ephemera set with two sea gulls flying around the page.  


The finished layout.


 I hope I have inspired you
 
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx




For Stockists click the link below:
 
 
 
Materials: 
CO 727337 Blending Solution
CO 727365 Orchid Pearl
CO727323 Caribbean
CO727377 Butter pearl
CO728094 Stamp Cleaner 
CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
CO725716 Magnetic Platform 
CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 
CO727162 Precision Tweezers 
CO727859 - Alcohol Ink Blower
  #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts