Welcome to Artdeco Creations Brand Blog! Home of Couture Creations, Ultimate Crafts, Craft Concepts & Quilt Essentials

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Together we have it all by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi there paper peeps!
I have been having another little play with the very pretty Sea Breeze range.
The ephemera pack has been sitting looking at me with those pretty little bathing beauty ladies and I really wanted to incorporate them on a layout.

So this layout came about very quickly.  I decided to pull out my scraps of Sea Breeze paper from the collection pack, started fussing cutting the ladies from the ephemera pack.  Die cut a couple of dies using the Cardinal Frame die and also the Flourish from the Sandy Frame and Flourish die set. 


I grabbed my white flowers (the big blue one is coloured with the gorgeous new Anna Griffin Pigment powders)  So shimmery and pretty.  Tucked in a little metal trinket and added a charm at the bottom.


Here is another close up for you.  I absolutely love how this turned out.  I was so happy I could use those vintage ladies with a modern photo and still stick to my style of scrapping.

Until next time

Products used





4 comments:

Maree Kerwin said...

I just love your layout!!!!! It is pretty. I love how you used your vintage ladies and how you added all you other beautiful elements. I don't think I ever get my layouts put together quickly. I always have to think very hard. I think you did such an amazing job of your layout.!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Francis Botha said...

It is so pretty!!!

Kerrie Gurney said...

oh my Jo this is so so beautiful all those details and layers are just perfect as is your photo

Anita Enright said...

Everything on your layout has really brought your eye to the gorgeous photo you have used. Jo, it is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...