Rambling Rose Card Set by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hello paper peeps!
Jo here today to share with you a couple of cards I have made using the super awesome Rambling Rose Card Makers pack


These cards were so easy to make as everything was in the pack.
I simply made some embellishment clusters from the ephemera in the pack and then added them to some patterned paper and my card base.

Super quick, super easy
For my second card I did add the Rambling Rose Corner Die to fancy up the middle of my card.
A couple of doilies and some Glitzin Glamour on the butterfly and you have some cards ready to go.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your beautiful comments on our blog and Facebook page.
Until next time
Products used




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts