Welcome to Artdeco Creations Brand Blog! Home of Couture Creations and Ultimate Crafts

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Introducing Bridget Louw




My name is Bridget, wife to an amazing and patient husband and mother to 3 spectacular sons. Originally from Cape Town, South Africa, we now call Sydney home.

 I have started my love affair with paper back in 2007, initially making cards and then ventured into scrapbooking.
I work part time and when I get a moment I go hide in my craft room and create.

 
I am most passionate about off the page projects, pushing the limits with what paper can do. I enjoy cardmaking very much and dabble in the occasional layouts but mini albums and off the page projects are what make me “tick”. Recently I have been dabbling in a bit of mixed media but still have a long way to go.

 
I am so grateful to all the incredibly talented people all over the world who have so unselfishly shared their knowledge with us all. I have gained so much knowledge and techniques through their blogs and tutorials.
 
Paper crafting is an amazing hobby, through which we can feed our souls and meet wonderful people.
I am sure we will have lots of fun together, and hope I can inspire some of you to try new things.”

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...