Introducing Patti Hamil


 
 
 
Hello, my name is Patti Hamil. I live in the US in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia with my husband, youngest son, 4 dogs and one 17 year old cat! We also have 2 more children who are out of the house already! We are excited to be first time Grandparents this June!
I’ve been scrapping for many years now and have been lucky enough to serve on some wonderful design teams. I’ve been published, taught classes at CKC and my local scrapbooking store. I also have projects featured on HSN and QVC for a couple of companies. I love scrapbooking, spending time with my family and spending time outdoors.
I am so happy and excited to be a part of this wonderful team, I was so honoured to be chosen and look forward to working with these wonderful products! Please visit my blog My Pieces of Time 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts