Special Time by Patti Hamil

When I was little one of my very favourite things was reading with my Daddy. I had one book that was my favourite, it was "Jasper the Giraffe", and it was about a giraffe that never got any mail and the rest of the animals always did. One day he broke his leg and was surprised when he got lots of "get well" wishes in the mail!!!! I'm not sure if that's the actual book in the photo or not!!


I used the Fantasia collection Dazzling doily die. I thought it suited a heritage page. I started by cutting 4 blue and 2 light yellow, then cut each in half.
 
 

I used Sweet Dreams collection Fancy That embossing folder and embossed a strip 12" long with the same light yellow.
 

I used the Fresh & Fun Hyper Magical folder with light green cardstock and cut leaves out of it.
 

I cut a few circles of  random size and placed them on the page as well.
 

I matted my photo with an embossed piece with the same Sweet Dreams folder in yellow with a solid blue mat behind it for the base.
 
 

I added "faux-stitching" with my Zig markers, made a couple of blooms with the Daisy Nesting die and then put it all together!! I just used some old alpha stickers for the title.

Couture Creations products used:
 
 

You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts