Bliss by Patti Hamil


Here is a really simple, but elegant card that I did using lots of Couture Creations goodies! It's a "window" card and looks harder than it is. I just used the CC nesting dies oval to cut out the front of the card and put the sentiment on the inside to show through.


I used gems to outline part of the cut out section.
I added a cluster of blooms in the corner.


I embossed the main part of the card with the Exotic folder from the Fine Designs collection. I used a metallic cardstock. It has a beautiful shimmery finish that looks awesome embossed! The little butterfly and leaves are cut from sections embossed paper from the Fine Designs I Dream and Elegance Loren folders.


I used foam tape to add height to the main section of the front of the card. It came together easily and has a more dramatic look than it actually is!!!


Couture Creations products used:
Fine Designs Exotic folder CO723256
Fine Designs I Dream folder CO723253
Elegance Collection folder Loren CO723445
Foam tape CO721965
Gemstones Seaspray CO721989

 

You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts