Seasons Greetings by Pam Bray

 
Season's Greetings, it is Pam here today to share with you my Season's Greeting Card using Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder from Couture Creations Wrapped in Joy Collection.
 
 
I started by running a piece of Core'dinations sage green paper using the Moonlit Berries Embossing Folder, sanding it off with my Couture Creations Sanding Block

 
Repeating with a piece of burgundy paper, sanding it also.
 
 
I placed the embossed sage green piece and pattern paper to the top of my white card base, placing my burgundy embossed piece on top with Couture Creations Foam Tape to give dimension to my card. 
 
 
 Here is a closer look at the two embossed pieces together.

 
Also...a closer look at the pretty bow that I wrapped around my card front, tied, added some stick pins and placing my Well Worn Tag on top with more of Couture Creations Foam Tape

 
Thanks for joining us today at Couture Creations!
Hugs Pammejo

Supplies: 
CO723596 Moonlit Berries from Wrapped in Joy Collection
CO721963 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721984 Double Sided Tape
CO721956 Precision Scissors
CO721957 Self Healing Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
CO723060 Sanding Block
Handheld Essentials 
Red Gemstones

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts