Welcome to Artdeco Creations Brand Blog! Home of Couture Creations and Ultimate Crafts

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Advent House by Dana Tatar


Hi Couture Creations fans! Dana here today sharing an Advent House that I created to help my daughters count down the days to Christmas. I covered a chipboard house with some of my favorite winter themed patterned papers. I wanted to embellish the roof with realistic looking "shingles" so I used the Hanging Sign Die from the Endless Dreams Collection to cut patterned paper to cover the roof.


I used a Sponge Dauber to ink the edges of each shingle. I added some "snow" to the top of my roof and covered it with a layer of Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue to give it the fantastic sparkle of fresh fallen snow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to use your Couture Creations Dies in unique ways to suit your needs!


Don't forget to enter our
12 days Giveaway
We have 3 Couture Creations Prize Packs valued at $50AUD each to giveaway
all the Details on how to enter are HERE


Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723425 Endless Dreams Collection - Hanging Sign Die
CO721971 Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue
CO723061 Sponge Dauber
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...