Introducing Lesa Bird | Design Team 2014

 
 
Hi my name is Lesa Bird and I am 50yrs old but feel 38 and I yeild from Kuraby in Queensland, I am single and love it and I am a night shift worker, which gives me loads of time during the day to do some creating. 

I have been scrapbooking for about 9 yrs thanks to a friend who dragged me to her local scrapbooking shop for a class, and the rest is history. I think my style is clean with a touch of romance in it and I love to see my photographs and memories come together in a whole new way.

As I am currently renovating my house, my projects will reflect that in their photography along with my recent holiday to Africa and Egypt and of course my 3 beautiful nieces.

 

I am so happy to have been chosen again for the  Couture Creations Design Team, Thank you Couture Creations . Please join me on my journey over the next 12 months.

Stay safe and enjoy your Day
Lesa
 
onto Lesa's project
 
 
Hi  Lesa here, Today I have created a card, using Couture Creations Glamour Days Dies,
 
 
 
Firstly cut 4 squares of Core'dinations cardstock, using  Square Nesting Dies, and 2  Scallop Squares from Sew Jo pattern paper pad
 
 
 
Run 2 of the cardstock squares through Sew Sew Sew Embossing Folder, and rub an ink pad over the top, do the same to Glamour Days Dress Form and Sewing Kit dies.

 
On the unembossed white square, adhere patterned paper scallop square, then using 3D foam dots adhere the Dress Form, and Sewing Kit diecuts to give a little depth
 
 
 
Flower is created using the Roses nesting dies, cut one of each size (2nd & 3rd smallest),
 from Cardstock and also from Sew Jo pattern paper
 
 
Cut petal from the edge towards the centre (as shown with green lines)
 
 
Layer die cuts, secure in the centre with a brad, spritz with water, and squish each petal upwards to the centre, repeat till all layers are squished up, then gently unfurl flower. 




 Arrange all your elements onto card, add a sentiment, and your done.
 
 
 
 
Couture Creations products used;
 
CO723780   3D Foam Dots
CO723039   Precision Trimmer
 
 
 
Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day
 

https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 

 

Visit our Giveaway Page for details of our Giveaway 


 
http://lesa-countrygirlatheart.blogspot.com.au/

 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

25 comments

Popular Posts