Childs Play by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Good Morning Crafters
It my turn on the blog, today I've done a simple black, white, with a touch of red layout, using a selection of Couture Creations new, and old dies.
So here we go hope you like what you see

I've started with the Sweet Accents Nesting Dies
Cutting them in black and white



Using the Secret Treasure Retro Flower, l cut one large and 5 medium flower


 I added some paint to the center of the flower, while still wet, using a stiff paint brush,  brushing from the center out on each petal, when dry add a little sparkle, placing gemstones in the center of each flower. To create some life to the petals all I have done is pinch the ends upwards


Using the Daffodil Spray die from the Vintage Rose Collection, I die cut 2 which I then placed behind the flower cluster



 arrange all elements on your page to suit your style, add a title, and your done,
 hope you have fun with this one


New Couture Creations Products used
Sweet Accents Nesting Die
Vintage Rose Decorative Die
Other Couture Creations product used
CO723816 Craft Glue Spots
CO723817 3D Glue Spots
CO723815 Mini Glue Spots
CO723780 3D Foam Dots

          
 Stay Safe and enjoy your day






You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts