Precious Moments by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus

Good morning paper crafters! 
Jo here to share with you a layout I have been working on.


I really like the new Vintage Border die and wanted to create like a lace effect around my page so I cut out a whole bunch of them.

I then laid them side by side to create a frame effect around my page.


The bottom of my page I embellished using the Vintage Roses die.  I cut several of these with pink and green papers from the 12 x 12 paper pad but just cut the top of the pink roses off and layered them over the green bottoms.  I then bent them a little so that they didn't all look too uniformed.

Here is a close up of the other details in my page.  Under the photo you can see is the gorgeous Love Abounds die (just like a doily :)).  I have created a frame using my Vintage Signs nesting dies.  This was a large photo with a lot on it so by using a frame it breaks the photo up a bit and also draws in the eye in.  The chipboard title and the little balloons are from our good friends at Imaginarium Designs.


Thanks for looking.  Until next time

Couture Creations products used




You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts