Butterfly Blue by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Everyone and welcome to my first March post.
This is a card I made for one of my children's teachers so she could give it to her Mother for her birthday. Her Mums favourite colour being Blue!
I love the way this card turned out, when I look at it, it makes me feel happy! So I hope the recipient felt the same way!


To start this card I simply made a 6x6" base and cut two mats and distressed the edges and spritzed the center and added some faux stitching around the edge. 
From the Couture Creations Background Savvy Collection I chose A Touch of Love Die to cut from white cardstock. (I love this background savvy collection) 


 I used some Silver Couture Creations Glitz and Glamour to scrape over the top of my die cut in a couple of places. Then turned the die cut slightly and secured with Couture Creations Turbo Glue Pen!!! (the best Glue pen eva! its so fine.... great for fine die cuts)


Over the top I added a piece of white Muslin or Gauze securing it with Couture Creations Glue Spots. Then from white cardstock I cut a die cut with the Couture Creations Frames and Frills Anastasia Set by taping 2 of the dies in place before cutting. 


I cut 2 of the borders from the same Frames and Frills set and taped them together with Couture Creations 3mm Double Sided Tape. Then added them under my frame. 


I added a bit of silver leafing to a Couture Creations Everyday Essential Edith die cut and embellished my card with that along with some blue roses and leaves die cut from the Couture Creations Everyday Essentials Floating Leaves and cut them into single leaves to finish off the roses. Then of course don't forget some Bling! 



thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Couture Creations Products Used 











You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts