Happy Day by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus

Hello paper people!  Thanks for popping by.  Today I have a layout to share with you using some of the gorgeous new release dies from Couture Creations and the gorgeous Vintage Rose papers.  Yep still having a blast playing with these divine papers!



Here is a quick picture tutorial as to how I created my patchwork background.

Using the Diamonds Nesting Dies from the new Sweet Accents collection I cut out a heap and then cut some in half and stitched (yep hand stitched, crazy I know!) around each piece.  You can see from the pics how the rest of the background came together.




I have tucked two doilies under my photo mat - Cappuccino die  and also one of the longer border dies Chandeliers Set.  These are a couple of older dies from the Momento collection.

Here is a close up of that gorgeous new frame die.


Its called Tomentosa from the Hearts Ease collection.  I have cut it out twice with cereal boxes and stuck them together.  I then inked it in a pretty pink to match and used my Glitzin Glamour to add some sparkle.   Too sweet!  The rest of my embellishing was kept very simple.  I fussy cut a few flowers from the paper pad.  I have used the Daffodil Spray die for a bit of foliage.

I have written the date on a piece of paper and then used another new die from the Hearts Ease collection.  This is called Maviensis.

For my title I used another new die from the Everyday Essentials collection.  Script - Happy Birthday.  Instead of using it for birthday cards I thought it would be perfect for pages so I cut the "birth" part off.

Finished off with a few pearl clusters and my layout is complete.

Thanks for letting me share.  Hope I have inspired you all in some small way.

Until next time

Couture Creations products used










You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts