soft and pretty Cards by Jo Piccirilli

#couturecreationsaus

Hello friends, its Jo back again to share with you a couple of cards I have been making. 


These cards I have made using some of the new dies from the beautiful Hearts Ease collection and Vintage Rose papers

Here is a close up of my first cards


This is a centre step card.  I love to make these cards when you have something really pretty to display as your focal point on your card and these gorgeous dies are just  the thing!  There is lots of tutorials around on how to make step cards.  Below is a pic of the supplies I have used to make both my cards.


And here is my second card.


I have used the same supplies to create this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time


Couture Creations products used






You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts