You are Loved by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus

Welcome back Everyone,
I have to say that I enjoy all types of papercraft, but will always come back to a good scrapbooking layout to showcase some of my more favourite photos.

Today's post moves away from the pinks and greens of the Vintage Rose collection, focusing more on the red and yellow hues to take it in a different direction.



To start the page I selected a red from Core'dinations Vintage Collection stack as it matched perfectly with the Couture Creations Vintage Rose paper collection.
I selected the Plaid and Music print from the Vintage Rose papers and cut it down to approximately 8x12". Using the sanding block I lightly sanded the four sides of the cardstock. I then took my 'non stick' scissors and distressed the edges of both the cardstock and patterned paper.  I was a little more rough on the patterned paper slightly tearing in some places to show more of the cardstock underneath.



I then grabbed my 6x6" stack of Vintage Rose papers and selected my contrasting papers for the rest of my layout.  I used the smaller frame from the Amarllyis Ornamental Lace die collection set Megan's Magic, die cut one of the print paper and then cut the piece into four equal pieces.



After inking around the photo with a red brick coloured ink, attach the four pieces of die cut patterned paper to the reverse of your photo with some 6mm double sided tape.  

Prior to attaching the 8x12" patterned piece to the cardstock base I added a small piece of tea stained gauze to the back side of the top and bottom edges of the patterned paper. After attaching the patterned paper to the cardstock I then edged top and bottom edges of the patterned paper with a matching lace trim softening the lines.
From the Pink Words sheet of patterned paper I cut out my wording, and from the same sheet of the 6x6" paper stack I cut out the live, smile, love and laugh words, adding 3D foam dots to the back of all wording.
More fussy cutting of flowers and butterflies from the Smile paper and one of the postage stamps from the Carte Postale paper. I inked, in the same red brick ink as the photo, all the wording I have just cut out. I then added just a small amount of bling on the cardstock.


I took the 6x6" patterned papers that I had selected and cut them into different shapes, again inking all the edges. I attached 3D foam dots to the back of the photo. Prior to attaching the photo, I positioned the different shapes on to the layout. Attaching the fussy cut flowers, stamp and butterflies to the layout and adding a few flowers to the bottom left corner.
The layout was finished off with a flair button and some twine twisted around the page and through the small words after placing them on the layout.





Thanks for stopping by.... til next time.


 Couture Creations Products Used:
CO723971 - Vintage Rose Garden 12x12" PaperPad
CO724064 - Vintage Rose 6x6" Paper Pad
CO724307 - Amaryllis Ornamental Lace Dies, Megan's Magic
CO723817 3D Glue Dots
CO721985 - 6mm Double Sided Tape








You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts