Just Because by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus

Morning
Welcome to my first May project, using Couture Creations
Elegant Card Cuts, Everyday Essentials, Kalini, Amaryllis Collections and Flowers,


First I took the Cottage Pollen Flower and sprayed it with black spritz, and set it aside to dry


Using the Kalini Falling Blossoms die, I cut one set, glued them together with Turbo Precision Glue Pen, after this was dry, spritzed with water, and pinched the petals one at a time, over and up to the center, repeating on each set of petals, set aside to dry,
after drying add some Crystal Gemstones to the center

with the rest of the flowers, I simply pushed them into a soft ink pad, to highlight the tips of each flower, and some I just left white.

Cutting both of the Amaryllis, Simones Style border dies, this dies set makes lovely faux lace edge



taking the flourish only from Elegant Card Cuts - Mercato Flourish, cut 2 to use as fill, behind your flower spray, also cut a few Everyday Essentials - Strawberry Leaf and added them to the flower spray

to add that touch of bling we all love, I smiply cut the plastic, from around the
 2mm Crystal Gemstones,and across about half way, gluing the plastic with gemstones on,
 directly to my page

Add a title, and bits and pieces, and your done
have fun, with it
 Couture Creations product used




You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts