Valentine's alcohol Ink panel with Jowilna

Hi Valentine's Alcohol ink panel with a difference

Valentine's day for me doesn't always have to be about red, pink and candy - sometimes it can just be about having fun, making art and using your favourite colours. This project is one of those lets just have fun moments using what we love. I am yet undecided if it will form part of an art journal page or a card, but for now I just love it!
I used some of my favourite Couture Creations Alcohol inks available. I can't wait to get my hand on all the new Alcohol inks coming my way soon - and just maybe that will spark a very bright and neon pink Valentine's day.
Step 1 - I created my background using a variety of colours on Yupo paper.

Step 2 - Once I was happy with my background, I placed my Yupo paper in my Stamp Press and used StazOn ink to stamp several image overlapping onto the background.
 
 
Step 3 - By overlapping my image I created a fun and informal artistic look - just the way I like it. I stamped the word "love" separately and trimmed it smaller then adhered it on top of my heart stamp.
 
A quick and easy artistic panel with only a hint of soft pink - but filled with plenty of love! for all things Couture Creations.
 
Until next time - wishing you a wonderful and happy day filled with love - no matter the colour!

Couture Creations Products used


  #couturecreationsaus      






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts