Treasure the Time Engagement Card by Tracey Rohweder

#couturecreationsaus



It's another day of crafting here at Couture Creations. 
Thanks for joining us! 
I have a quick card to share with you today. 
Just perfect for those times you need a card in a hurry.
Let's get crafting! 
Today's creation is an Engagement Card that I needed on short notice. 

To start I've chosen patterned paper from the Hearts Ease Collection, 
and matched it with a purple Core'dinations Cardstock.  There are such pretty and varied 
purples tones in this range.
I've cut the patterned paper & yardstick into 3 strips - the cardstock is cut slightly bigger so the patterned paper can be mounted on top of it. 
I've inked around the edges of all 6 strips, and adhered the cardstock strips to a square card. 
I've then backed my pattered paper with small pieces of 12mm foam mounting tape 
and positioned on the cardstock. 
I've cut a another strip of purple cardstock, inked around the edges and adhered with 12mm doubled sided tape towards the bottom of the card.  To the left hand side of the strip I've added one of the new Couture Creations white flowers with 3D glue spots
I've cut a piece of the Hearts Ease Collection 6"x6" paper pad,  mounted a small sentiment on the purple cardstock, and using 12mm foam mounting tape added this next to the flower. 
To finish off the card, I've added 2mm Crystal gemstomes along the top and bottom of the patterned and next to my sentiment.
And we're done! 
Thanks for dropping by. 
Be sure to check the Couture Creations Blog to be inspired 
by the amazing ladies on the Design Team. 
You can also follow Couture Creations on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter. 
Couture Creations Products Used
CO721957 15"x15" Self Healing Cutting Mat
 
Have a crafty day! 
Tracey R
xx





You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts